Die struck with original slider. Some minor staining to top right star point otherwise in very good condition.
K&K Vol 2 No 2671 refers.
Die struck with two original blades to the reverse. King's crown pattern.
K&K Vol 2 No 2446 refers.
Die struck with original slider. Some light polishing to the highpoints of the oak tree and some twisting of the criclet of the badge otherwise in good condition.
K&K Vol2 No 2522 refers.
Die struck with original slider to the reverse. In good condition but with some polishing to the detail. Sealed 185h July 1950.
K&K Vol 2 No 2465 refers.
Bright gilding metal cap badge with two original lugs to the reverse. Slight wear to gilt finish on scroll. Sharp detail - a lovely badge.
K&K Vol 2 No 2690 refers.
Cut from battledress, an Army Cadet Corps unit let loose with large calibre weapons! What fun. They would only trust me with a .303.
Two shields side-by-side. In a bright gilding metal alloy. Circa 5cm wide and 3.2cm tall. Two original lugs to the reverse. A good stiff badge in good condition. As worn by the school's CCF.
K&K Vol 2 No 2505 refers.
In more of a gun-metal fnish than a dark black, this is a lovely badge. Please do not attempt to clean it! Circa 3.9cm tall with two original lugs to the reverse.
K&K Vol 2 No 2541 refers.
A large die struck white metal cap badge with three original loops to the reverse. Size suggests it was worn on a glengarry. Circa 7cm tall and 6cm wide. Good sharp detail. Sealed pattern 5th February 1951. With a king's crown it would not have been worn very long. Scarce.
K&K, Vol 2, No 2453 refers.
On original long slider (much wear and twisting to slider) with slight verdigris to front right, otherwise all good.
Oundle School is situated in a quintessentially English market town from which it takes its name. The School's buildings, dating from the seventeenth century. The School's history goes back to 1556 when Sir William Laxton, Master of the Worshipful Company of Grocers and Lord Mayor of London, endowed and re-founded the original Oundle Grammar School, of which he was a former pupil. In 1876, the Grocers' Company decided to divide the School into two parts: Laxton Grammar School, mainly for the inhabitants of the town, and Oundle School, mainly for pupils from further afield.
K&K No 2639 refers.
website designed and maintained by Concept500